1993-06-14 - NitV open again

Header Data

From: Stanton McCandlish <anton@hydra.unm.edu>
To: sci-crypt@cs.utexas.edu
Message Hash: afa7d8d92d6c6f5423b23dec5a09565839842edd7acd2a74af98d4a461bde663
Message ID: <9306142136.AA05402@hydra.unm.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 14:36:59 PDT

Raw message

From: Stanton McCandlish <anton@hydra.unm.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 14:36:59 PDT
To: sci-crypt@cs.utexas.edu
Subject: NitV open again

Your PGP *utilities* source for the BBS side of things in back online again,
though there still remain some hardware probs of nasty proportions.  I
have upped the online time for the ANONYMOUS, password GUEST, account so
you can get the larger stuff.  See .sig for info.   Note that FREQing may
not work after the next Fido nodelist comes out, but that will only be
temporary.

I have the latest PGPShell (2.1), plus some innovative Fido-tech
networking crypto goodies.  I'd likely UL them to soda, but I was told
that if it doesn't come with source code don't bother.  Slightly
frustrating, but oh well that's not my site.  Anyway, got lots of other
such goodies too, for Unix, and about 6 other platforms, including various
shell and Perl scripts, NeXT diffs, etc.

Disclaimer: Due to legal threats from RSADSI/PKP, I am not able to provide
PGP itself.

Anyone know if it would be legal to provide it in "kit form" (source code)?

--

        When marriage is outlawed only outlaws will be inlaws!
Stanton McCandlish,  SysOp:  Noise in the Void DataCenter Library BBS

Thread