1993-06-18 - My recent flame at Stanton

Header Data

From: fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c40995f92af0ff625f0aa82c65f567b34520ccddabdb0cb4b312c2c2f5bf9db4
Message ID: <9306181507.AA21082@smds.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 08:14:48 PDT

Raw message

From: fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 08:14:48 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: My recent flame at Stanton

Stanton McCandlish <anton@hydra.unm.edu> recently quoted a rant of mine
directed at him.  I really thought directed it to him literally--that I
mailed it to his address, not the list's.

Stanton, I didn't mean to flame you in public.  I apologize.

This is the second time this has happened this week.  I'm starting to
think that when I created this "fnerd" mail account I accidentally
created an alter ego--my evil twin who posts personal insults to
mailing lists...

I will try to be triply, not just doubly sure of what I'm doing and
put lots of warnings on any such personal grouch mail: "I DIDN'T
POST THIS; BETWEEN YOU AND ME; PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME," etc.

in control now--SEIG HEIL!--down! down!...
--Steve Witham (aka fnerd)
quote me, this WAS posted

Thread