1993-07-27 - Tshirts, buttons, stickers, bumper stickers, tatoos, earrings,…..

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 13457ee69ae292d2e78bf5d763677ee0d02b7b9085fc3d8436ded90a4cdcf5ea
Message ID: <9307270220.AA02571@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 19:22:21 PDT

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 19:22:21 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Tshirts, buttons, stickers, bumper stickers, tatoos, earrings,.....

Chris Odhner writes:
That would be realy cool! Sombody else (Eric I think) suggested maybe
buttons as well, and I've seen advertisements out in the net in various
news groups and such about 'cheap stickers' that you can get custom made,
like 100 for 15$US. Let's do _ALL_ of these ideas, and realy spread the word!

I agree, we talked about the matchbook a while ago, what happened to that?
We should do:
Stickers, "nice" shirts, T-shirts, matchbooks, a wallet-card, and the Tatoos
sound REALLY cool.

I'm in for the whold lot.

-nate
| Nate Sammons   email: nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory
|      Finger nate@monet.VIS.ColoState.Edu for my PGP key
|      #include <std.disclaimer>
|  "I have but one single desire - to tear down the sky" -A. Toomba

Thread