1993-07-25 - e-mail to USENET remailers (info)

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2f284839417a86b02f611a4fed29b73f4b1bf3363e388caa13e0c0025efa3e87
Message ID: <eDH07B1w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 14:48:38 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 14:48:38 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: e-mail to USENET remailers (info)

Could someone re-post the information of the e-mail to USENET newsgroup
system remailers? I remember someone mentioning it a few weeks back (some
in Texas, the great state of), but seem to have not saved the message or
missed it in my archives.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Ferguson               |  "Government, even in its best state,
Network Integrator          |   is but a necessary evil; in its worst
Centreville, Virginia USA   |   state, an intolerable one."
fergp@sytex.com             |      - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

         I love my country, but I fear its government.

Thread