1993-07-01 - Re: Boston cpunx mtg Jul 10?

Header Data

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@GZA.COM>
To: fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
Message Hash: 8f345b44cbed92e154b8cba216983cdfbfff48492194565b4091fd16b9c7da79
Message ID: <9307012132.AA09157@dun-dun-noodles.aktis.com>
Reply To: <9307012015.AA22920@smds.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-07-01 21:32:44 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 14:32:44 PDT

Raw message

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@GZA.COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 14:32:44 PDT
To: fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
Subject: Re: Boston cpunx mtg Jul 10?

>> A good time for the Next Boston area Cypherpunks meeting would be
>> the second saturday of July--july 10, at 6 PM EDT.
>>
>> At least that would be good for me, and easy to remember since it's
>> the canonical time...

I'll be out of town for IETF.

Since I'll be attending a DigiCash technical presentation (by David
Chaum) and a new "Internet Mercantile Protocols" BOF session, I think
I'll have something to offer the group :-) I return on the 18th.  But
my mother's birthday is the next weekend.  Damn.  I hate scheduling.
Maybe we should just have an August meeting, too :-)

Is anybody else here going to IETF?  I'd like to meet up with anyone
who is.

		Marc

Thread