1993-07-15 - Re: mail failed, returnin

Header Data

From: M..Stirner@f28.n125.z1.FIDONET.ORG (M. Stirner)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 90e79e7a83d21932d1511cb9ef4d114866cbd7da29927769e9d0b5fa264a09c5
Message ID: <1107.2C450191@shelter.FIDONET.ORG>
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Jul 93 00:58:15 PDT

Raw message

From: M..Stirner@f28.n125.z1.FIDONET.ORG (M. Stirner)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 93 00:58:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: mail failed, returnin

 >What's going on?  There has been no mail from cypherpunks@toad.com for
 >well over a week at this site.  Mail to cypherpunks bounces showing

 Uu> There is substantial daily volume on cypherpunks.  Maybe some
 Uu> machine on the way...

Presumably, this is the case, though why mail is bouncing from so many
places all of a sudden when sent from all over the country, I can't say.
I was able to get pings back from penet today after having mail there
bounce.  I was writing in response to a complaint from another user in
the midwest who could no longer get mail to run through penet.
.   Charcoal's still not working.
.   Mail has stopped bouncing at cypherpunks@toad.com apparently, though
the site that receives cypherpunks for me has been getting nothing for
over two weeks.  Seems I can send, but that's it.
.   <sigh!>
* <m..stirner@f28.n125.z1.fidonet.org> - PGP Key D30909 via servers *
* > What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not  <*
* > warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit <*
* > of resistance?  Let them take arms!" - Thomas Jefferson, 1787  <*

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
--
M. Stirner - via FidoNet node 1:125/1
UUCP: ...!uunet!kumr!shelter!28!M..Stirner

Thread