1993-07-17 - Re: PGP 2.3 for Mac

Header Data

From: cdodhner@indirect.com (Christian D. Odhner)
To: felix@hu.se (Felix Ungman)
Message Hash: a9d102c02b4b5287d8de3dce5c591799d9f9570956cad55b2a5366a4033f07d9
Message ID: <9307172342.AA24576@indirect.com>
Reply To: <199307170825.AA17151@mail.swip.net>
UTC Datetime: 1993-07-17 23:44:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 17 Jul 93 16:44:50 PDT

Raw message

From: cdodhner@indirect.com (Christian D. Odhner)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 93 16:44:50 PDT
To: felix@hu.se (Felix Ungman)
Subject: Re: PGP 2.3 for Mac

Felix Ungman <felix@hu.se> asks:

> Is anyone working on the Mac port of PGP 2.3? I read about the bug fixes of
> PGP 2.3 DOS. Do the same bugs exists in the Mac version?

I have not heard anything about it here on the list, but according to an
interview in MONDO 2000 our own John Draper (BTW John, thanks for doing
all that work on the flyer) is working on an improved macintosh version
with mouse-driven interface, dialog boxes, etc. Too bad I use a 486 under
Linux...<g> Anyway, quite a few people are working on it I think and it
should include all of the same bug fixes, if needed. Funny how you hear
things through such indirect sources, eh?

Happy Hunting, -Chris Odhner
<cdodhner@indirect.com>

Thread