1993-07-06 - Looking for biblio re commercialization of encryption

Header Data

From: gnu (John Gilmore)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ba1d4c5a293ef3c54e62130f4d9bad6442f3fea4c5ebc685514542595920f1fa
Message ID: <9307062019.AA15820@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Jul 93 13:19:19 PDT

Raw message

From: gnu (John Gilmore)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 93 13:19:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Looking for biblio re commercialization of encryption

From: Kibbee=Streetman%ACIS.1037%DSRD.K25@VINES.ORNL.GOV
To: eff@eff.org
Subject: References for Crypto Study
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 15:27:26 EDT

Dear Sir -- I am working on a project for NIST to develop an annotated
bibliography on issues in the commercialization of encryption technology. Can
you provide me with any references to EFF publications dealing with export,
Clipper/Capstone, privacy, etc. ? I already have copies of the material
presented at the CSS&PAB meeting at NIST but would like to have anything else
that might be available. Thank you for your help!

Kibbee D. Streetman  (kds@ornl.gov)
1099 Commerce Park
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(615)574-9952