1993-08-01 - Big Brother Inside stickers

Header Data

From: The Phantom <phantom@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 066500180c478ceb32d6edb24ee0d3a93608f00653cc158f4eabeba0968fa976
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9307312353.A15427-a100000@stein2.u.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 31 Jul 93 21:08:05 PDT

Raw message

From: The Phantom <phantom@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 93 21:08:05 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Big Brother Inside stickers

I've made up a decent-looking mockup of the sticker; the only problem was
getting the lettering to look right. I used a font called 'kids' instead
of recreating the entire thing by hand -- I think this lettering is
probably close enough to the original, though.

download the 9k .gif and take a look: ftp.u.washington.edu:
/pub/user-supported/cypherpunks/intellogo.gif

I haven't had any luck in contacting the person (re: vinyl stickers) that
was posted to this list, his account has been revoked. If anyone wants to
pick the ball up from here, I'm more than happy to turn over my
camera-ready copies of the logo.

mt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: phantom@u.washington.edu      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger phantom@hardy.u.washington.edu

Thread