1993-08-25 - recommended reading

Header Data

From: Brian D Williams <talon57@well.sf.ca.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 64f4842b5d31c21d28444f4385ced31b81b7d5d37c8e7dd611dcd53990259ebb
Message ID: <93Aug25.111323pdt.13912-2@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 11:15:39 PDT

Raw message

From: Brian D Williams <talon57@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 11:15:39 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: recommended reading

                          Friendly Spies

                  How America's allies are using
                       economic espionage
                      to steal our secrets

                       By Peter Schweizer
                        ISBN 0-87113-497-7
                        'bout twenty bucks

 I would have to rate this as a must read for anyone concerned with
Privacy. Schweizer has written a very informative, and well written
text describing in great detail the involvement of so called
"friendly" inteligence services in corporate espionage.

                                                     Brian Williams
                                                     Cypherpatriot

Thread