1993-08-24 - Re: No digital coins (was: Chaum on the wrong foot?)

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <pmetzger@lehman.com>
To: dmandl@lehman.com (David Mandl)
Message Hash: 6cf93f8d0e561cf607ab7a7871757284a5d2f104dd16a792eb504cff7807c8d5
Message ID: <9308242030.AA02690@snark.lehman.com>
Reply To: <9308241905.AA27779@disvnm2.lehman.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-24 20:31:54 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 13:31:54 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <pmetzger@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 13:31:54 PDT
To: dmandl@lehman.com (David Mandl)
Subject: Re: No digital coins (was: Chaum on the wrong foot?)

David Mandl says:
> Well said, Eric.
>
> There's no reason for people to assume that "We're all [fill
> in name of your political faction] here."  We've got a common
> goal/program and happily we agree on many of the most crucial
> political issues.

I agree with this -- however, I think the notion that people aren't
going to comment on other people's political comments is unrealistic.
If someone makes a political comment, its going to be answered.  My
suggestion is that people try to keep politics off the list and just
assume that people are interested in privacy for whatever reason.

Perry

Thread