1993-08-28 - Re: Who is David Sternlight?

Header Data

From: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray)
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 71c9389d9609b1e820ea09ee3bc56247d488166d46e7fca8b4c1a3fa7c1d2e19
Message ID: <9308280413.AA05634@geech.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Reply To: <9308271947.AA24274@netcom3.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-28 04:16:02 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 21:16:02 PDT

Raw message

From: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 21:16:02 PDT
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Re: Who is David Sternlight?

Timothy C. May () writes:
> Some say the program, which is nominally based in the Los Angeles
> area, is actually one of the "Blue Ice" programs developed by the NSA,
> similar to the Serdar Argic program deployed by the State Department
> and the Ludwig Plutonium program being tested now by the National
> Science Foundation.

   No No No! Ludwig Plutonium was developed by the Atomic Energy Commission.
Alexander Abian (of "TIME HAS INERTIA", "CORRECT EARTH'S TILT BY DROPPING
MOON INTO OCEAN", and "GIVE VENUS An EARTh ORBIT AND CURE AIDS AND CANCER"
fame) was developed by the NSF.  Robert McElwaine was deployed by the CIA
to test the limits of what the populace will believe before they see
through propaganda. (JUMBO COSMOSPHERES, BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATION, THE
RECIPROCAL SYSTEM)

   The Department of Commerce is now testing an automated program which
posts long diatribes on Japan and the need for "industrial
policy" (American version of MITI). This program has the unique approach
in that it posts messages to _every newsgroup_

  Why is the government developing all these propaganda robots? Well, in
1976 a secret panel of government officials called Majestic-14 met with
the head of the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburgers to fight the
Martian Invasion and the Communists. The Communists and the Martians
had contracted with Folger's to secretly replace our government officials
with idiots. (And you thought they only did that with coffee, wrong!
The coffee commercials were a carefully constructed coverup)
  Anyway, the Folger replacements didn't work (the Communists thought they
would because the average person was an idiot too) So the Martians and
the Communists moved to and now control the University of California at
Berkeley.
  The Centurians then arrived and became very jealous that the Martians
and Communists had their own college. They created a super-android
code-named Ronald Reagan to fight the Communists-Martians and cut Federal
Spending for colleges. Professor Robert T. Birch-Sternlight, a member of
SEVSO (Super Elite Very Secretive Organization) decided that enough was
enough. He single-handedly pioneered AI (Artificial Insanity), a carefully
calculated technology to rid this planet of Martians and Centurians once
and for all.

  The AEC, SEC, RTC, FDIC, CIA, NSF, NSA, DEA, DoD, DoC, were all directed
to deploy this software on the internet for testing before installing it
at the New York Times, Newsweek, and Time Magazine.

  Some say NYT and Time are already beta-testing AI.

-Ray, member of HEMSATWOSEVSO(Hyper Elite Mega Secretive Agency That
Watches over SEVSO)

p.s. Hillary Clinton is actually a Star-Baby from the 24th century
who came back in time to prevent the Centurians and Earthmen from
teaming up to up the Galatic Matriarchy.

followups-to: alt.alien.visitors,talk.politics.misc,comp.ai,sci.space,
              alt.conspiracy

(alt.alien.visitors is a coverup! The so-called UFO enthusiasts in there
are really government agents attempting to locate the Plutonian base!)

THE MARS FACE IS REALLY ELVIS!

Thread