1993-08-30 - Re: Another BBS Seizure in Ha

Header Data

From: hkhenson@cup.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9643fe08c4ef6febb1d2acd1cab70976b8a7687a79602a8b86f09635c3f5dc62
Message ID: <9308292046.1.26977@cup.portal.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Aug 93 21:19:08 PDT

Raw message

From: hkhenson@cup.portal.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 93 21:19:08 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Another BBS Seizure in Ha

Re this thread, I know someone on this list is also very active with EFF.
Could John tell us if EFF is on this case?  I would really be interested
in such details as did the cops get warrants for all the email on the
system?  If they did not, it is Alcor or Steve Jackson all over again.
(and several other cases which did not go very far because the cops
found out how much trouble they were in.  :)  )  Keith Henson
PS, EFF would seem like a good place to administer a defense fund.

Thread