1993-08-18 - NEW CP REMAILER

Header Data

From: nobody@indirect.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ad2bdf3f9e64f55cabfd6ae954a33b2ca3a0641f210c25466dbb403115502396
Message ID: <9308180606.AA21851@indirect.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 23:10:30 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@indirect.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 23:10:30 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: NEW CP REMAILER

Well, after two days or so of missed mail and a lot of headache and missed
sleep, I think I've got this working ok. The remailer address is
<cdodhner@indirect.com>, and so far it is a vanilla remailer, nothing
special at all. I have not tested it with encrypted messages yet, the public
key, however, is below. Consider the remailer in 'test mode' for the next
few days, and if all goes well I'll turn off the logging etc. by the 25th.
Until then the remailer should be considered unsecured and all messages are
subject to being inadvertantly read by myself in the process of debugging.
If it works as well as it looks like it works, at that point I will turn
off all logging, debugging, and archiveing, and generaly keep my nose out
of it.
Send any questions to me at cdodhner@indirect.com.

Happy Hunting, -Chris

Thread