1993-08-31 - Re: Free Electronic Cash

Header Data

From: thug@phantom.com (Murdering Thug)
To: gnu@toad.com
Message Hash: ad6cd497f00fceae5ab2298571d380cdbbec501a66b8c211d2a519bc5bc0ad40
Message ID: <m0oXLBT-0009GgC@mindvox.phantom.com>
Reply To: <9308300825.AA28414@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-31 02:09:26 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 30 Aug 93 19:09:26 PDT

Raw message

From: thug@phantom.com (Murdering Thug)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 93 19:09:26 PDT
To: gnu@toad.com
Subject: Re: Free Electronic Cash

> Exactly which corrupt EFF did you have in mind?  Howabout some serious
> facts rather than random accusations?  Or did you just want to libel us?
>
> 	John Gilmore
> 	Board of Directors, Electronic Frontier Foundation

True or False, the EFF accepted money from AT&T in return for the EFF's
support on various issues/bills before congress wherein AT&T came out on
top in it's effort to commercialize parts of the Internet for it's own
monetary gain?  I've that's not bribery and corruption of what otherwise
is supposed to be a non-profit organization, then I don't know what is.
'nuf said.

Thug

Thread