1993-08-28 - Re: What, Me Worry?

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d7ae2fba2227182ba84886d8dbddd885ae516e1087d0a1cd8765e17b18821e15
Message ID: <199308280040.AA00841@panix.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 17:42:58 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 17:42:58 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: What, Me Worry?

To: cypherpunks@toad.com

Since I received 3 or 4 requests to explain my earlier signature line...

C.>>"In his first three months in the White House, President Clinton
C.>killed
C.>>more people in the United States than during the 12 years of
C.>Reagan-Bush."
C.>
C.>Could you expand on this?  I'm curious.
C.>

Sorry, I was rushed.  The "improved" version:

During the first three months of the Clinton Administration, federal
enforcement agencies killed more Americans than they killed during the
entire 12 years of the Reagan and Bush Administrations.

Waco!

This is true because usually the Feds kill few Americans directly (fewer
than 1 a month).

DCF

---
 ~ WinQwk 2.0b#0 ~ Unregistered Evaluation Copy

Thread