1993-08-03 - “Big Brother Inside” tshirts

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e92c57c6760998c05c22f7cfd10f77ecc50779bd46b32c6c57d297550d9c7621
Message ID: <9308030049.AA21541@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Raw Date: Mon, 2 Aug 93 17:51:32 PDT

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 93 17:51:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: "Big Brother Inside" tshirts

I regret to inform the group that I cannot make the T-shirts.  I have
no money to fund them, and even less time.  I do, however, encourage
anyone else who want to make the shirts to do so.  I uploaded the
logos to soda this morning, so they should be available soon (if
not already).  I printed on of the images out (the large one) and
it looked great......

I am sorry for this, but I am absolutely financially strapped now.

BTW, the images names started with "BigBro" -= and if you want,
you can strip off the "Image Edited by Nate Sammons" line I
dropped in the lower right corner of the large images (it was in,
I think, 12-pixel high letters).

Well, for anyone whe makes the T-shirts, put something cool on the
back, and sign me up for one, size XL.

-nate sammons
 nate@vis.colostate.edu

Thread