1993-08-13 - Anonymous contact service

Header Data

From: M..Stirner@f0.n0.z1.FIDONET.ORG (M. Stirner)
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f41986e92d55d7621590f7186dba8c692f59ab2999068f938eb10c0e042c8165
Message ID: <1771.2C6AD490@shelter.FIDONET.ORG>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 18:18:16 PDT

Raw message

From: M..Stirner@f0.n0.z1.FIDONET.ORG (M. Stirner)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 18:18:16 PDT
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Anonymous contact service

 Uu> Maybe all penet users on the list should activate passwords on
 Uu> penet.fi.   Penet may search back along the chain of addresses for any
 Uu> familiar  address to check against it's list of password-enabled
 Uu> addresses.

Something is way screwy with Penet lately.  I have found that I have had
passwords required when I had no recollection of installing them.  On
top of this, I am unable to use the password provision due to header
grunging at the UUCP gate, in any case.
.   I have requested to admin@anon.penet.fi that the accounts by number
be deleted in order that I can start over with fresh accounts, & despite
three requests, this has not been done.  Bloody annoying, but I suppose
when we give Julf a big raise, _then_ I can start bitching, huh? 8-)
.   Speaking of related remailers, what is the status of Charcoal?

* <m..stirner@f28.n125.z1.fidonet.org> - PGP Key D30909 via servers *
* > What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not  <*
* > warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit <*
* > of resistance?  Let them take arms!" - Thomas Jefferson, 1787  <*

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
--
M. Stirner - via FidoNet node 1:125/1
UUCP: ...!uunet!kumr!shelter!0!0!M..Stirner

Thread