1993-09-21 - REMAIL: policy

Header Data

From: sameer@netcom.com (Sameer Parekh)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 08d0b0935df788bd62af5cc9b38323e14aef9d65db6d773a709c94d1f743a0eb
Message ID: <9309210111.AA19275@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Sep 93 18:16:18 PDT

Raw message

From: sameer@netcom.com (Sameer Parekh)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 93 18:16:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: REMAIL: policy

Remailers:
	sameer@soda.berkeley.edu
	sameer@netcom.com
	cs60a-qu@cory.eecs.berkeley.edu

Policy:
	At this point I log everything and delete it daily, manually.
This will change, RSN. (It was for debugging purposes.) I will change
it so that the archive.* files are not created. (By editing the
maildelivery file.)
	It's run on two school systems, and netcom. The cory account
will disappear at the end of the semester, but I will hopefully be
able to have that mail forwarded to sameer@netcom, and once I get my
semi-permanent class account next semester I'll try to get stuff
forwarded to there.
	Soon I will have linux running on my roommate's computer with
a net connection via UUCP (Hopefully SLIP eventually) and I'll run a
remailer there, under my physical control.

--
Sameer
sameer@netcom.com

Thread