1993-09-22 - Stunned and amazed

Header Data

From: msattler@netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 11db6cf394776abb6b57e6c63611752264dc0fbb774a2a9c297dd8b4ba7cb245
Message ID: <9309220809.AA09150@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 01:11:47 PDT

Raw message

From: msattler@netcom.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 01:11:47 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Stunned and amazed

>Perry Metzger
>Puzzled and incredulous

I'm not one to snivel about bandwidth ('cause I think the Internet can
deal with a lot more text messages from us to ourselves), but the
kind of thing that's gotten Perry in the state he's in reminds me of a
time-honored way of dealing with trivial, nonsensical, toxic waste
messages: IGNORE THEM AND THEY'LL GO AWAY.  It's the attention
that's craved.

We now return you to your insightful cypherpunks list, already in
progress.  :-)  M

Michael S. Sattler         msattler@netcom.com        +1 (415) 358-3058
Digital Jungle Software    Encrypt now; ask me how.   (finger for PGP key)
  "Don't Panic!" -- Douglas Adams     "Don't Panic.  Stay Cool."  -- PRZ

Thread