1993-09-30 - Two basic questions…

Header Data

From: Andrew Thomas <athomas@hydra.acs.uci.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 49caf96046a5e58a4c4a3483771779b95a710cae11d6a0adbce7a9da63918761
Message ID: <199309300655.AA16855@hydra.acs.uci.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 23:56:36 PDT

Raw message

From: Andrew Thomas <athomas@hydra.acs.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 23:56:36 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Two basic questions...

First:

Is there an FTP site with the excellent cypherpunk article from Whole Earth
Review online?  If there isn't, would someone be willing to email me a
copy?

Second:

I couldn't find a clear answer from the pgp docs, is there any reason to
upgrade your public key with newer versions of pgp?  I generated my
keys with 2.2 and am now using 2.3a, does this matter at all?

I'm sorry if these questions have been addressed recently, I'm a little out
of touch (I've got 700+ unread cypherpunks messages in my folder 8(

Thanks,

Andrew Thomas  <aethomas@uci.edu>
Distributed Computing Support - Office of Academic Computing
University of California, Irvine
dcs@uci.edu  (714)856-8383

Thread