1993-09-22 - Re: a horrible conspiracy revealed!

Header Data

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7d8339641c53f2f2adde163c1a64a72e7dd52e4477d3fc790269540c30736cd4
Message ID: <9309221433.AA25846@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 07:37:59 PDT

Raw message

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 07:37:59 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:  a horrible conspiracy revealed!

	 > I wonder what the significance of L. Detweiler's name is? Obviously
	 > its a Germanic name. Perhaps he's a Nazi... in fact, he might be the

		Graham> I sincerely *hope* this article was a forgery,
		Graham> otherwise Perry you're digging yourself a big
		Graham> credibility hole.  Drop it, please.

	I guess you didn't get it huh?
	I'm really sick of the flame wars on here, but this one had me laughing
	on the floor.

No, I did get the joke, I just didn't think it was funny.  I *do* remember the
thread some time ago of Perry being accused of being a Nazi because a well-
known Illinois Nazi has the same surname. I meant he was losing credibility
for indulging in childish games, not for meaning whatever he said literally.
I'd rather the pair of them just let it drop, instead of trying to outsmart
each other.