1993-09-02 - KOH: disassembly

Header Data

From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 86a1ff98719e77cfe413dfee5413cd3662b541e8599bbe68ba67ce50706cab7b
Message ID: <9309021253.AA12012@flammulated.owlnet.rice.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Sep 93 05:56:54 PDT

Raw message

From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 93 05:56:54 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: KOH: disassembly

Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories

Thread