1993-09-09 - Re: Gubment Bombmaker’s Cookbook

Header Data

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart_HOY0021305)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 91dcd6361808fd0081be9c2db854aacc969f7a40c5fb9da2eb4db5868adeacc6
Message ID: <9309090109.AA17198@anchor.ho.att.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1993-09-09 01:22:08 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Sep 93 18:22:08 PDT

Raw message

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart_HOY002_1305)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 93 18:22:08 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Gubment Bombmaker's Cookbook

> This is ridiculous. Have they never heard of The Anarchist's Cookbook?
> I've seen it on the shelf of the local large bookstore, though now I'm
> not sure whether I want to admit to buying a copy.

A friend of a friend has it on the kitchen shelf along with her other cookbooks
:-)

Unfortunately, cops don't seem to have figured out that Anarchy isn't
against the law, it's just opposed to it.

> Have they not yet discovered rec.pyrotechnics?
(Shhhh!  They've only discovered child-porn and rec.humor so far;
next they'll figure out the pyros and pagans are there,
and then they'll decide some nonsense about talk.religion violating
separation of church and state and go after Phil Karn for creating it :-)

Thread