1993-09-26 - hi

Header Data

From: BRADLEY ROBERT WESTON <bradleyr@ucsu.Colorado.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9e5c3edba565ecfbe01fadb2a4cba59a1733a618fa119cfbf5f6d82e79571fde
Message ID: <Pine.3.07.9309251802.A3388-a100000@ucsu.Colorado.EDU>
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Sep 93 17:35:53 PDT

Raw message

From: BRADLEY  ROBERT WESTON <bradleyr@ucsu.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 93 17:35:53 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: hi

Hi.
	I don't know if this address connects to anyone or anything, but I
am giving it a shot. I saw an article in Wired and then another one in the
25th anniversary edition of Whole Earth, and wanted to get in touch with
you all.
	#1 Thanks for exisiting....... I am real glad someone is on the
side of the angels technologically

	#2 Please put me on a list to get news. I prowl the newsnet very
occasionally, but I don't have a lot of time to do so and I am still
climbing up the looooong learning curve of internet. I am quite willing to
pay for good info feed from you.

	#3 Please help me get a clean copy of PGP.

	I guess thats all I want to throw out unencrypted.....thanks...I
want to help.

					Wes Bradley

	The return address is my e-mail address at university of colorado
where I am a student in aerospace engineering.

	Thanks again.

Thread