1993-09-22 - a horrible conspiracy revealed!

Header Data

From: b44729@achilles.ctd.anl.gov (Samuel Pigg)
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com
Message Hash: c6fdcc5b30f92c8f1be339cf6e77c51b1b75cffd50b2a3a12b585137af161875
Message ID: <9309221345.AA08006@achilles.ctd.anl.gov>
Reply To: <10842@an-teallach.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-09-22 13:48:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 06:48:30 PDT

Raw message

From: b44729@achilles.ctd.anl.gov (Samuel Pigg)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 06:48:30 PDT
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com
Subject: a horrible conspiracy revealed!

	Graham> In article <9309220341.AA23923@snark.lehman.com> pmetzger@lehman.com writes:
 > I wonder what the significance of L. Detweiler's name is? Obviously
 > its a Germanic name. Perhaps he's a Nazi... in fact, he might be the

	Graham> I sincerely *hope* this article was a forgery,
	Graham> otherwise Perry you're digging yourself a big
	Graham> credibility hole.  Drop it, please.

I guess you didn't get it huh?
I'm really sick of the flame wars on here, but this one had me laughing
on the floor.

But then again, PERHAPS it *WAS* a forgery.. by the BACKBONE cabal...
in COLLABORATION with THE masons AND the ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!! AND....

(insert some more paranoid conspiracy rantings with every other word
in all caps and wildly excessive exclamation points....)

... in an EFFORT the DISCREDIT the MOVEMENT!!!! Let us RALLY together
BROTHERS to FIGHT the EVIL conspiracy that THREATENS our very LIVES!!!!!!!
(BEFORE its too LATE!)

Oh yes.. I agree.. we should split this list.. into:

cypherpunks-list (original charter)

     and

cypherparanoid-list (for those that want to robo-repost articles from other
                     newsgroups with paranoid comments.)

-Sam
(no smiley)

Thread