1993-09-22 - Coding vs. Raving…. please don’t fight amongst yourselves!!

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Message Hash: dcef007bb2a1c0f144b9e321bc6b74dfd9f3ab024bb73167bb8e48959083fbdf
Message ID: <9309220023.AA05337@nagel.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Reply To: <9309191818.AA08784@snark.lehman.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-09-22 00:26:39 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 17:26:39 PDT

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 17:26:39 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Subject: Coding vs. Raving.... please don't fight amongst yourselves!!

[much bickering between Perry and Detweiler deleted]

OK, why don't you guys bounce flaming email back and forth
between yourselves after the first volley...  So that everyone
knows, Perry wants us to shut up and write code, and Detweiler
wants us to get up and fight...

Well, do both...  Perry, you write some really awesome code,
and Detweiler and some others will go off and investigate what
they feel to be important...  If Perry does not want to listent to
Detweiler's calls to action, don't - just delete the message and
move on.

We need to recognize that some of us are prone to get agitated
more easily than others are, but that's OK...  we all want basically
the same thing.  What we want done will never get done if all of us
write code, and it won't get done if we all rant and rave, either.

Just don't fucking bicker about wether we should investigate things
or write code.  It's getting annoying!

-nate

| Nate Sammons   email: nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory
|      Finger nate@monet.VIS.ColoState.Edu for my PGP key
|      #include <std.disclaimer>
|                                    Always remember "Brazil"

Thread