1993-09-27 - Re: Wiretap Article by Dorothy Denning

Header Data

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart_HOY0021305)
To: ssteele@eff.org
Message Hash: e62b8cf9654d670416777a95e7f7b8ae4c18c4b48228ef4755d8dc7af946a51e
Message ID: <9309271653.AA29243@anchor.ho.att.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1993-09-27 20:21:16 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 13:21:16 PDT

Raw message

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart_HOY002_1305)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 13:21:16 PDT
To: ssteele@eff.org
Subject: Re: Wiretap Article by Dorothy Denning

It would probably be ok to send to the list, though I suspect most of us have
ftp access (it's available on ftp.vortex.com in pub/privacy/wiretap.laws.Z)
either directly by mail, and somebody will probably post it to Usenet soon.
Kaye is my local prosecutor, and while he's not as rabidly corrupt about
forfeiture as some of the nearby county prosecutors, he's been relatively
energetic about using and supporting it and finding new things to
forfeit property for.

			Bill Stewart

Thread