1993-09-25 - Help Needed: PGP SIGNED MESSAGE

Header Data

From: Zeek <zeek@bongo.cc.utexas.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fc34cbdc7d438374d857394088abf577c8cdeb7a3cd745f242ee7b9a57d1898a
Message ID: <199309251952.AA03277@bongo.cc.utexas.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Sep 93 12:55:53 PDT

Raw message

From: Zeek <zeek@bongo.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 93 12:55:53 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Help Needed: PGP SIGNED MESSAGE

{{
Please excuse the interruption.  I'm having problems signing
a text message with my secret key and creating output that leaves
the text message as is but with an ascii signature at the bottom.
Or rather, I don't want the message encrypted, I just want the nifty sig
attached and email-able.
{{
I've done this before using some combination of -sat or something similar
but I have since forgotten.  This is a rather embarrassing question, I
know it has to be a simple switch in the syntax but I spent 2 hours last
night and 1 hour this morning trying to figure the damn thing out...
learned a few interesting things along the way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply to me rather than
the list.

Thank you,

-z (kevink)

Thread