1993-10-03 - Re: PGP in FIDO

Header Data

From: Matthew B. Landry <mbl@ml7694a.leonard.american.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 150a2bf35d1b4df6fb022d19be2bab570c0c84c515743e24069d49b5c8bdbe5e
Message ID: <9310030727.AA16994@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 00:28:51 PDT

Raw message

From: Matthew B. Landry <mbl@ml7694a.leonard.american.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 00:28:51 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: PGP in FIDO

>"Technically correct" versus pragmatics is often just a matter of whether
[...]
>P.S. Let me guess, despite the length of time that this issue has been
>kicked around here, I'll get nailed for posting something that's not
>apropos to cypherpunks. So let me point out how it is apropos: privacy.
        I think it's entirely appropriate as a discussion re:pragmatics versus
law. That's exactly what the PGP in FIDO thread has been about lately. But
you're right. We can think of more appropriate examples.
--
Matthew B. Landry
ml7694a@american.edu

Thread