1993-10-15 - test post

Header Data

From: hal@alumni.cco.caltech.edu (Hal Finney)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21054957131bde136622d1bb100a2c16bebc524ba974f9211c90097013fceb80
Message ID: <9310150523.AA24699@alumni.cco.caltech.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 22:27:32 PDT

Raw message

From: hal@alumni.cco.caltech.edu (Hal Finney)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 22:27:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: test post

I apologize for the bandwidth waste, but I have sent four posts to the
list this week from my usual posting site and none of them have appeared.
Ironically, the first two (the second one was a re-typing of the first)
discussed the unreliability of email and its implications for mailing
digital cash.  I also sent a 13K byte message describing how Cah\\ Chaum
arranged to detect double-spenders of digital cash.  If this message
appears I'll try re-sending some of the others.  Is anyone else having
posting problems?
Hal
hal@alumni.caltech.edu

Thread