1993-10-27 - My key

Header Data

From: an41418@anon.penet.fi (wonderer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2381ac88314744d55ca5f02a3facdb637bd84702993330500c960bc1cd15d79f
Message ID: <9310271725.AA18537@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Oct 93 10:27:55 PDT

Raw message

From: an41418@anon.penet.fi (wonderer)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 93 10:27:55 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: My key

As Hal Finney suggests, a pseudonym is a key. Others have
also inquired about my key, so I made one. However,
posting it to the group makes no sense because if this
message were a forgery, then someone could pose as
me. Strange, the idea of someone posing as someone
else's pseudonym.

Anyway, send me e-mail if you want my public key, and I'll
send it to you.

Wonderer

P.S. Silly pgp question: When I type pgp -sa file -u wonderer
I produce an entire pgp message. How do I make a shorter
signature that is a hash of my message?
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

Thread