1993-10-06 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2b2c8d63dd50b00ab05ce1338644f9cb63d5c728bc4f003e64a6e0c642384754
Message ID: <9310061825.AA00943@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 11:25:17 PDT

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 11:25:17 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

> and cause people not to buy their next posting. 2) People would
> have an incentive to contribute to the group because they would
> start running out of cash if they didn't say something valuable.

Yes, but it would also discourage lurkers like me who are here to learn
- and don't have much to contribute so far.  If you have to pay to read,
and to get more money you have to post something useful that people want
to read, the "startup cost" associated with the list would grow as time
goes on.

Thread