1993-10-01 - Re: POISON PILL

Header Data

From: thug@phantom.com (Murdering Thug)
To: 72114.1712@CompuServe.COM (Sandy)
Message Hash: 36cd8bf0db9fb1edb0cbfc4cd3399115bd05bb197a24c6221a53943412d4e6d8
Message ID: <m0oiYre-0009FJC@mindvox.phantom.com>
Reply To: <931001002401_72114.1712_FHF27-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-01 01:02:28 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 18:02:28 PDT

Raw message

From: thug@phantom.com (Murdering Thug)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 18:02:28 PDT
To: 72114.1712@CompuServe.COM (Sandy)
Subject: Re: POISON PILL

Sandy Sandfort writes:

> Well, I haven't done the relevant legal research lately, but
> that's not the way I remember things.  Plus please remember the
> subject of this note--POISON PILL.  I not only want my *data*
> unavailable to the bastards, I want my *computer* unavailable to
> them, too.  And if possible, I would love to have it fuck up
> *their data* as well.  Eh...theoretically speaking, of course.

Simple.  Wire yourself up a peripheral bus card (ISA for PCs or NuBus for
Macs) that contains a software/interrupt triggered relay.  That relay is
wired to a stick of dynamite, an electric match (available in hobby
rocketry stores), and a 9v battery all glued to the peripheral bus card.
If a stick of dynamite is not available, you may use a pipe bomb filled
with flash powder from emptied m-80's.  Then write yourself a boot-up
password program that will trigger the bomb if the wrong password is
entered.  A 10" pipe bomb should make any PC or Mac quite useless in a
matter of microseconds.  For added effect, the pipe bomb may be strapped
to the underside of the hard disk in your computer to make sure that data
recovery is out of the question.

Thug

Thread