1993-10-10 - Re: Cypherpunk Cause

Header Data

From: msattler@netcom.com (Michael Sattler)
To: A1 ray arachelian (library) <DON_HENSON@delphi.com
Message Hash: 450514c214e6308041725ab708319496923f92ef982b9733a28d4f06abaee241
Message ID: <9310100357.AA07056@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Oct 93 20:59:34 PDT

Raw message

From: msattler@netcom.com (Michael Sattler)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 93 20:59:34 PDT
To: A1 ray arachelian (library)  <DON_HENSON@delphi.com
Subject: Re: Cypherpunk Cause

At 17:05 93/10/09 -0400, A1 ray arachelian (library) wrote:

>But hey, if there was, it would be easy to remove those who want abortion
>to be illegal, or strong crypto, etc.

Your presentation is interesting, but I believe your conclusion is based
upon a majority sharing your beliefs.  You are in good company.  The
architect of our country, Thomas Jefferson, based his plans on an informed
and educated citizenry.  What we have, however, is a poorly-educated,
easily-swayed populace that considers TV Guide a magazine, makes Married
With Children a hit, and only voted Ronald Raygun / George Bush out of
office only because they saw all their jobs dissapearing (and not even then
understanding it's because of unrestrained spending).

Michael S. Sattler         msattler@netcom.com        +1 (415) 358-3058
Digital Jungle Software    Encrypt now; ask me how.   (finger for PGP key)

               All that is required for evil to triumph is
                for {wo}men of good will to do nothing.

Thread