1993-10-27 - sure…

Header Data

From: Alexander Reynolds <chrome@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
To: nick <nick@mit.edu>
Message Hash: 49fcbfa9c1657c670e2f4998e0a57a45159296160ccefa134c3448f01ee54ad9
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9310262007.A1583-a100000@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 17:32:44 PDT

Raw message

From: Alexander Reynolds <chrome@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 17:32:44 PDT
To: nick <nick@mit.edu>
Subject: sure...

..I'll do my best to provide you with some literature on behavior
control.  I've got midterms this and next week, so a more complete
bibliography will have to wait for a few.
	One book which I can say is a good intro to the topic is B. F. Skinner's
_Beyond Freedom and Dignity_.  It isn't as scientifically rigorous as most
psych texts I've seen, but it's a good start if you want to really pursue
the topic.  Hannah Arendt's _Totalitarianism_ looks a bit into the nature
of behavior control from a poli sci view.

	There are more, and I'll create a list ASAP.

	Later,

	Alex

Thread