1993-10-09 - PGP help for dos

Header Data

From: jvarley@netcom.com (Laconic)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 670ead7d67ebbccc50ab77427fb191a108f6691fc3be711bd2b5ed8cab3bfe23
Message ID: <9310092116.AA16152@netcom5.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Oct 93 14:16:05 PDT

Raw message

From: jvarley@netcom.com (Laconic)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 93 14:16:05 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGP help for dos

I just got PGP 2.3a for Dos and I'm having trouble adding keys to my
keyring.  It seems it can only accept two keys.  When I type
pgp keyfile
It says something like "Key found, add this key to pubring.pgp?" I hit Y,
and then it tells me "No keyfile found in keyfile.$00".  I've encountered
this before.  Last time, it was only my key in the pubring.  When I went to
add a second key, it wouldn't accept it.  I wound up deleting my pubring,
re-doing it, and then I could add a second key, but no more.
--
jvarley@netcom.com            |   "...Soul of a woman was created below!"
Tomes on IRC                  |           -- Led Zeppelin

Thread