1993-10-03 - Re: FIDOnet troglodyte MIND RAPISTS unrepentant!

Header Data

From: Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu>
To: “S. Boxx” <an12070@anon.penet.fi>
Message Hash: 6d189956bdb504395254ad8ae59bede9a86926cbfb29c1163e793d346d0bbe32
Message ID: <Pine.3.05z.9310030124.A11917-a100000@carson.u.washington.edu>
Reply To: <9310030030.AA20202@anon.penet.fi>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-03 08:28:51 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 01:28:51 PDT

Raw message

From: Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 01:28:51 PDT
To: "S. Boxx" <an12070@anon.penet.fi>
Subject: Re: FIDOnet troglodyte MIND RAPISTS _unrepentant_!

On Sun, 3 Oct 1993, S. Boxx wrote:

> please cut out the following message and send it to every FIDONET operator
> in existence. also, try comp.org.fidonet. moderation complicates the
> posting.
>
> ===
>

> Subject: STOP THE TROGLODYTE FIDONET MIND-RAPISTS *NOW*!
>

> does routine FIDOnet email INVASION by operators VIOLATE the U.S.
> Electronic Communications Privacy Act? EFF's lawyer M. Godwin speaks
> with FIDOnet operator Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu> on the
> cypherpunks mailing list. Resident list crank Perry Metzger offers
> his own whitehot flame.

 Oh great. I can see my mailbox filling as soon as this makes Fidonews.
Thanks, guys.

Thread