1993-10-14 - spread spectrum net (punk net)

Header Data

From: hiscdcj@lux.latrobe.edu.au (Dwayne)
Message Hash: 8978871671de076b9c4ed4806a264003fa21d1e8a7b6cb113a1ece140a7f29b5
Message ID: <9310141615.AA10497@lux.latrobe.edu.au>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 09:16:57 PDT

Raw message

From: hiscdcj@lux.latrobe.edu.au  (Dwayne)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 09:16:57 PDT
Subject: spread spectrum net (punk net)

Hiyas,
   I've been discussing this with my friend who came up with the idea,
and he said that if anyone wants to discuss this whole concept with him,
feel free, he just doesn't have a huge mailbox, so he hasn't subscribed
to the list.  His address is:

      jon@werple.apana.org.au

mention 'punk.net'  which is his term for the concept. I prefer it to
the current subject of 'spread spectrum nets' or whatever is the
current vogue.

Also, anyone know how to set up aliases under elm? Or is the list in
general happy with this discussion taking place under the aegis of
cypherpunks@toad.com ????

I'd set up an alias file under elm to handle this, and then we could
boot off cypherpunk (maybe post a weekly digest or something) but the
man page for elm is missing on this site  (derrr...)

Dwayne.

              (Dwayne Jones-Evans  IRC: ddraig  )
     ( SCA: Cynon Yscolan ap Myrddin, Stormhold, Lochac, West)
        PGP public key available. finger me.  be gentle.
           internet---> hiscdcj@lux.latrobe.edu.au

Thread