1993-10-11 - Kiss My Elbow!

Header Data

From: “John W. Redelfs” <TSJWR@acad2.alaska.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a3339c2e8a98dfb369083fe3b77a6b86ced129e8625e8c6f88aed74ee4c894f0
Message ID: <01H3YOP2T5FM9QV1NC@mr.alaska.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Oct 93 00:29:47 PDT

Raw message

From: "John W. Redelfs" <TSJWR@acad2.alaska.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 93 00:29:47 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Kiss My Elbow!

To those obnoxious codeheads who flipped me off with a suggestion that I
do my own port of PGP to the Atari and/or VAX:

Kiss my elbow!

Anyone ignorant enough to write code before doing a search to see if the
code is already available deserves to take your brain dead advice.  Foolishly
thinking that the cypherpunks were interested in spreading encryption
technology on the Internet, I logically assumed an inquiry on this list
would be part of such a search.

Maybe the cypherpunks are a government front organization set up for
_preventing_ the spread of encryption technology on the Internet.

Stranger things have happened.

--------------- John W. Redelfs, tsjwr@acad1.alaska.edu -----------------
--------- All my opinions are tentative pending further data. -----------

Thread