1993-10-03 - Re: PGP in Fidonet

Header Data

From: khijol!erc (Ed Carp)
To: pmetzger@lehman.com
Message Hash: a7cb25bcba2e1be038abd811035300df7725dc1175bbd1ab3ff54d93d6d405d0
Message ID: <m0ojXWd-00022EC@khijol>
Reply To: <9310031721.AA26808@snark.lehman.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-03 18:18:58 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 11:18:58 PDT

Raw message

From: khijol!erc (Ed Carp)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 11:18:58 PDT
To: pmetzger@lehman.com
Subject: Re: PGP in Fidonet

> > In any case, I am informed hobby sysops have been arrested and their
> > systems seized for allegedly illegal traffic on their systems
>
> Mike Godwin, council to the EFF, has never heard of such a case. If
> you believe one has occured, why don't you tell us precisely where and
> when it occured?

How about that case recently posted about here?  Doesn't that count?
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc@apple.com			510/659-9560
                            an38299@anon.penet.fi

Thread