1993-10-21 - Re: Anon Bank Accounts / Imminent Demise of US Govt (Conclusion)

Header Data

From: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray)
To: trebor@foretune.co.jp (Robert J Woodhead)
Message Hash: b9090c2349bfb1653f3a153b76002ce615094f97681dc796c8d68ec3c4f5a6f3
Message ID: <9310210328.AA18849@geech.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Reply To: <9310210229.AA14636@dink.foretune.co.jp>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-21 03:52:38 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Oct 93 20:52:38 PDT

Raw message

From: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 93 20:52:38 PDT
To: trebor@foretune.co.jp (Robert J Woodhead)
Subject: Re: Anon Bank Accounts / Imminent Demise of US Govt (Conclusion)

Robert J Woodhead () writes:
[...]
> Whether you like it or not, you live in and are supported by
> a society, in a myriad of ways.  The maintenance and improve-
> ment of that society, and the betterment of your fellow human
> beings, ought to be a primary goal.  It is for me.

   We are Robert J Woodhead of Borg. You will be assimilated. You will adapt
to service us and other borgs. Do not worry about the sacrifices you will
make for the collective. After you are dead from your life of service, you
can take pleasure in knowing that the collective has survived to enslave
others like you.

   Resistance is futile, brother.

We are Designation 8672, subgroup 3f7

Thread