1993-10-24 - Viallage Voice article, etc

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU
Message Hash: c5056a7233d3d3d264417c2bd17862c0ed8205a3fa28385304aad0b801b38cf9
Message ID: <9310240520.AA02860@seurat.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Oct 93 22:23:09 PDT

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 93 22:23:09 PDT
Subject: Viallage Voice article, etc

Does anyone have a copy of the Viallage Voice article from the 3rd of
August 1993?  I don't want to type it in, and I know I saw it on the list
a while back.

Also, I am compiling a list of articles that explain what we are all about
(I know, there is no CypherPunks agenda per se, but there are common
goals here), to be given out to the public.  If you are in posession of
such an article (or know of one, I'll type it in) send it to me, please.

Thanks,

-nate

| Nate Sammons   email: nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu
|   Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory
|   Finger nate@monet.VIS.ColoState.Edu for my PGP key
|   #include <std.disclaimer>            Guerrilla Cryptographer
|   Title 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703 Protected --> Monitoring Forbidden
+--------+                          Always remember "Brazil"

Thread