1993-10-08 - Re: iss source

Header Data

From: Paul Goggin <chaos@aql.gatech.edu>
To: erc@apple.com
Message Hash: d31c45361c78874b0a284e6f9a29ad04bdf8ea6d92b27285476aa1e8eafe6e5c
Message ID: <9310082156.AA02979@toad.com>
Reply To: <9310081923.AA08514@accom.accom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-08 21:59:24 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 14:59:24 PDT

Raw message

From: Paul Goggin <chaos@aql.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 14:59:24 PDT
To: erc@apple.com
Subject: Re: iss source

Ed thus said:

>> > I've been rather swamped by folks asking for the ISS source code, so would
>> > anyone mind if I posted it here?  It's only 19K tarred, gziped, and
>> > uuencoded...

I guess I should have spoken up sooner, but I did not realize the need was so
great. It is for ftp at aql.gatech.edu under /pub/security/iss. Updates will
be posted there as they appear.

Paul
--
R  O    All Comments Copyright by  | Technofetishist
 A  N     Paul S. Goggin (1993)    | Cypher, Cyber, Chaos

Thread