1993-10-04 - Re: ECPA and Remailers?

Header Data

From: Eli Brandt <ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e1ba07ac408476771b0045ef740909ac653675509d0886910706848caf066be1
Message ID: <9310040253.AA03023@toad.com>
Reply To: <9310040129.AA03083@jobe.shell.portal.com.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-04 02:54:34 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 19:54:34 PDT

Raw message

From: Eli Brandt <ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 19:54:34 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ECPA and Remailers?

> or perhaps even blocking users who send inappropriate messages.  (As
> far as I know, no cypherpunks have done blocking, but other remailer
> operators have.  Several cypherpunks have said they read messages.)

Speaking of which... I thought I had been keeping a collection of
remailer policies as posted here, but it seems to have evaporated.
If anyone else has been logging these, could you mail me a copy,
or perhaps send the gist to the list?  (ack, sorry)

   Eli   ebrandt@jarthur.claremont.edu

Thread