1993-10-26 - Re: a desperate plea

Header Data

From: J. Michael Diehl <mdiehl@triton.unm.edu>
To: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Message Hash: e844894f51fa43ed6aab715da9f60cdaab381d637d0736ac5f27f435d39c3e77
Message ID: <9310260714.AA17539@triton.unm.edu>
Reply To: <9310260646.AA04776@kropotkin.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-26 07:19:53 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 00:19:53 PDT

Raw message

From: J. Michael Diehl <mdiehl@triton.unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 00:19:53 PDT
To: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Subject: Re: a desperate plea

According to rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu:

> L. Detweiler writes:
> > you're really upsetting me with your references to firearms and veiled
> > threats. this is way uncool. please chill out.
>
>   This is why I think you need psychological help. Either you're a
> hypersensitive wimp, or you've got no life outside the net. Use your
> intelligence: I am sitting at a terminal a thousand miles away and
> I jokingly refer to shooting you and you become emotionally upset.
> No one else is as obsessed with pseudospoofing as you simply because
> speech over the net doesn't have so much an impact on us as they seem
> to you.

I don't blame him at all.

>   I'm coming to kill your family tommorow with a rusty razor.

This is a bit tasteless, don't you think.  Come on, grow up.

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
mdiehl@triton.unm.edu   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
Mike.Diehl@f29.n301.z1  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
al945@cwns9.ins.cwru.edu|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.

Thread