1993-10-27 - Goodbye

Header Data

From: Alexander Reynolds <chrome@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: e892667bc66e4a7c9ad5df4d908136b914a10fcbf25aedb7b586bf3fd1d8df97
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9310271749.C474-a100000@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Oct 93 14:52:40 PDT

Raw message

From: Alexander Reynolds <chrome@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 93 14:52:40 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Goodbye

	I'm outta here.  One last note, I learned a bit of crypt from this
forum, and to those who posted crypt stuff: thanks a lot.
	Naturally I'm not so appreciative of the flames.  Some people on this
forum could use a maturity change from diapers to underwear, seriously.
What is the attitude problem here?  The members of this forum should look
at the elitism which spews out only all too frequently.  It could place the
general ideal of anonymous crypt out of business with all the pointless
bickering.

	Rjc: you wanted to debate, and called me a coward if I didn't.  I
am still waiting...
	Perry: dude, I'm speechless.

	Ok, see you all.  Thanks for everything.

	Alex Reynolds

Thread