1993-11-20 - Re: Key Servers

Header Data

From: Timothy Newsham <newsham@wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu>
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
Message Hash: 14c9ef94be50a5a1b9eab56ba4cdb3b98dcc11cacf92afba75e523af0e33d93d
Message ID: <9311200441.AA15408@toad.com>
Reply To: <9311200221.AA27832@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-20 04:42:00 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 20:42:00 PST

Raw message

From: Timothy Newsham <newsham@wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 20:42:00 PST
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
Subject: Re: Key Servers

> Hey, braindead cypherpunks -- do you want to know why there has always
> been so much NOISE in this list's SIGNAL? do you want to know why
> people are so GROUCHY and TYRANNICAL and incapable of any substantial
> AGREEMENT or PROGRESS? because it is a HOTBED OF PSEUDOSPOOFING and all
> this hideous cacophony is your KARMA FOR ENGAGING IN OR PASSIVELY SUBMITTING
> TO IT.

'HOTBED OF PSEUDOSPOOFING' ?  You are starting to sound like a politician
trying to get re-elected with your made up vocabulary.

I would like to remind you that a great deal of the noise on this list
is seeded by your posts.  I dont disagree with everything you say but
your assessment of this list is incorrect.

Thread