1993-11-20 - Re: Key Servers

Header Data

From: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
To: Timothy Newsham <newsham@wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu>
Message Hash: 20cce1430a883dab3b36bc66e217e92c14f70a24a37812d47efa13b23c5b1c55
Message ID: <9311200632.AA01654@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Reply To: <9311200441.AA29838@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-20 06:34:46 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 22:34:46 PST

Raw message

From: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 22:34:46 PST
To: Timothy Newsham <newsham@wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu>
Subject: Re: Key Servers

>I would like to remind you that a great deal of the noise on this list
>is seeded by your posts.  I dont disagree with everything you say but
>your assessment of this list is incorrect.

Mr. Newsham, please tell me how you know this list is not a HOTBED OF
PSEUDOSPOOFING. What, because no *honest* people would do such a thing?
because it would take too much time, patience, and money to insideously
manipuate other's trust? what policy can you point to on the list that
discourages pseudospoofing?

`wherever there is trust, there is betrayal.'

Thread