1993-11-18 - Forwarded mail from S.Boxx

Header Data

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 24829892d21eb2c18643f44c117fe5c7abfed87ba764bd68bf1de9a28555816f
Message ID: <8994@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 14:01:40 PST

Raw message

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 14:01:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Forwarded mail from S.Boxx

In article <199311181642.IAA26892@soda.berkeley.edu>
           hughes@soda.berkeley.edu "Eric Hughes" writes:

 > This one was just too good to resist.

 > From: an12070@anon.penet.fi (S.Boxx)
 >
 > I've finally figured out your intense loyalty, sensitivity, and
 > secrecy. You're homosexual lovers.
 >
 > Quite a complex and secretive culture, these cypherpunks.

ITS NOT FAIR!  He doesn't accuse me of being a tentacle and I
don't get any interesting love-life assigned to me either :-(

Can't I have one too, pretty please Lance?
  ___
G \X/  (The main reason I don't use these things in my sig is coz
        I never could draw ascii art worth a damn...)

Thread